Reference: 2 Corinthians 10:1-18
You MUST take authority over your own life, and destroy all thoughts that desire to become greater than God.
The world wants you to believe only in what you can see and touch. People will encourage you to become your own god, to do things on your own in your own way. Some things we have been empowered to handle, but don’t believe the hype; the arguments the world puts in your head that bring you down:
“God will not provide,” “You are all alone in life,” “You are a failure,” “God is not real,” Christianity is lies and prayer doesn’t work…” There is truth and assurance in the Word of God.
Read the scriptures below for yourself, and apply them to your life;
- Philippians 4:19 – “And it is he who will supply all your needs from his riches in glory because of what Christ Jesus has done for us.”
- Psalm 54:4 – Surely God is your help; the Lord is the one who sustains you.
- Romans 8:37 – No, in all these things you are more than a conqueror through him who loves you.
- No one can be forced to believe in God; it is a choice based on faith, the very existence of mankind, nature, and the giving of hope.
- Profess your faith, that you believe in the Trinity, the virgin birth, Christ’s life, Crucifixion and resurrection– Without the believe in the resurrection of Christ, there is no option of Christianity.
IF you believe the Word of God is true, then you believe the arguments are “fake news.” We have a living God; he lives in us. We have a compassionate God, he sent his son to become and overcome every discomfort we’ve ever endured so that we may have hope of and experience the same victories.
Whatever you face today, trust God. Faith in God is not easy or reasonable, in fact it’s downright scary sometimes, but I encourage you to hold on a little while longer. Choose to believe that God wants you to be zealous, productive, and prosperous.
Believe that God will hear you and answer you. He desires to be worshiped and adored; he gets no glory in your suffering, only in your turning to him and trusting him and his word as the authority in all things that concern you. Hold on, pray for strength, peace, and victory.
God will provide all of those things according to his purpose and plan for you. He will not abandon you, he will help you, he will give you a testimony! Even as you struggle, I struggle too, but let us profess faith in the God who will supply all things, and empower us to do all things through him.
“Be good, be gracious, and be a blessing to someone today!” SJackson